Act Now: Help End Factory Farming!
Factory farms harm animals, farmers and their neighbors, and the planet. The Farm System Reform Act (FSRA) (HR 797 / S 271) is a critically important piece of legislation that will get us closer to ending factory farming.
If passed, the FSRA would mean:
• No new factory farms or expansions of existing factory farms
• Phasing out the largest factory farms by 2040
• Leveling the playing field for family farmers
• Holding corporations responsible for pollution and other harms
• $10 billion per year for farmers who choose to transition out of factory farming
Tell your U.S. Representative and Senators to co-sponsor and support the Farm System Reform Act!